FIBER is back at it ready to help you pursue your passion and career goals!
If you have a hunger to learn more about the differing career path your passion for finance, accounting, and economics can take you down, then FIBER is the place to be.
We work on developing the skills needed to pursue careers in:
- Investment Banking
- Equity Research
- Sales and Trading
- Hedge Funds
- Financial Planning
- Corporate Accounting
- Financial, Planning, & Analysis (FP&A)
If you’re interested in being part of this great student group simply sign-up at the bottom and we’ll reach out to you from there!
Last year we had an amazing run and had several students land great jobs and internships in fintech, private equity, and asset management. We want you to win at your passion and want to help you get to where you want to go!
Upcoming events (dates and times TBA):
- LinkedIn & Mock Interview Night – This was a huge event we had last year wherein we discussed how to begin now marketing yourself and reaching out to employers properly (probably in October).
- Financial Modeling Night – Last year we had an awesome DCF presentation from Nick Appelo who recently landed a spot with a top investment bank. This year we’re hoping to have another evening of financial modeling!
- Lord of the Ping – This will be a new event for us and we’re excited about it! We’ll be hosting a Ping Pong competition with cash prizes.
- Annual Poker Night – This was our biggest event last year and had over 35 DCOB students and professors out for the night. We’re forecasting to top that this year!
Come one, come all!